To celebrate, Thai residents can indulge in an urban resort staycation for exclusive rates.
The highly anticipated opening of Capella Hotels and Resorts’ first property in Thailand is expected to delight urban dwellers with its exclusive riverfront Villa and Verandah accommodations and extraordinary food and beverage
Situated on the prestigious Chao Phraya Estate, Capella Bangkok houses 101 guestrooms, suites and villas, each of which boasts uninterrupted views of the Chao Phraya River. This prestigious location was selected due to its access to both the river and Charoenkrung Road – Bangkok’s oldest paved road that features an exciting amalgamation of cultural heritage sites and the city’s trendiest cafes, bars and art galleries. Therefore, guests can enjoy a glimpse into the soul of the city at Capella Bangkok, as a dedicated team of Capella Culturists craft enriching ‘Capella Curates’ experiences that are centred around the dynamic neighbourhood.
Exteriors of Bangkok’s newest ultra-luxury establishment.
Designed by renowned architects Andy Miller and Richard Scott Wilson of Hamiltons International with interiors by celebrated tastemakers BAMO, Capella Bangkok is a cocoon of tranquillity. With guestrooms ranging from 61sqm to 595sqm, each are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows and a balconies or verandahs that allow guests to take in panoramic views. Moreover, every riverside Villa and Verandah accommodation also features an outdoor jacuzzi plunge pool.
The Riverfront Premium Room offers picturesque views of the Chao Phraya River.
In addition to spectacular accommodations, food and beverage landmarks include the much-awaited Côte by Mauro Colagreco, whose three Michelin-starred restaurant in France, Mirazur, claimed first place in “The World’s 50 Best Restaurant Awards” in 2019. Côte will please bon vivants with its contemporary reinterpretation of traditional recipes and culinary heritage of the French and Italian riviera. Testifying to unique, time-honoured Thai recipes is alfresco dining Phra Nakhon restaurant, while Stella will serve bespoke patisserie and libations.
To mark the exciting unveiling, the hotel is offering a Capella Bangkok Staycation experience starting at THB 17,500++ per night. It includes:
- Daily resort credits ranging from THB 8,800 to THB 132,000 net per night (depending on room type booked – Riverfront, Riverfront Premier, Verandah, Suites, or Villas) to be used on accommodation, dining or spa treatments
- Breakfast for two at Phra Nakhon restaurant or in-room dining
- A bottle of Capella Bangkok Signature Diamant Champagne
- A Capella Culturist (personal assistant)
- Access to the ‘Living Room’ with daily cultural activities and sunset ‘Chin Chin’ hours
- Daily sunrise yoga by the riverside
- Flexible check-in and check-out (up to 36 hours)
- Daily complimentary non–alcoholic mini bar
Inside one of the Villa accommodations.
Additional benefits for Villa and Presidential Villa guests include:
- Round-trip limousine transfer from your residence (within Bangkok)
- 30-minute wellness massage upon arrival
- Daily Apero service
300/2 Charoenkrung Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120 Thailand